Our exclusive workshops help to improve your understanding of health and wellness, introduce you to new ways of living a healthy life, dispel myths and provide you with practical easy actions steps you can implement immediately to improve your quality of life.
In the first series of interactive workshops launching May 2018 Dr Helen, as seen on Channel 4’s ‘How to Stay Well’ and ‘Food Unwrapped’ draws on her experience as a GP together with her Health Coaching skills to educate and inspire you to be a better you.
Each evening workshop is free to members and costs just £10 each for non-members.
Part 1- Wednesday 23rd May 6pm-8.30pm
Own Your Exercise- How to Move Well.
- Why is exercise important?
- Physical inactivity- the effects of being physically inactive on the mind and body
- How much exercise should I be getting?
- What type of exercise should I be doing?
- How to make exercise fit within the context of your life
Part 2- Wednesday 13th June 6pm-8.30pm
Own Your Eating- How to Eat Well
- Why is food important?
- Sugar- the effects of sugar on the body
- What should I be eating?
- How to create healthier eating habits
Part 3 – Wednesday 11th July
OWN Your Sleep- How to Rest Well
- Why is Sleep important?
- Insomnia- the effects of poor sleep on the mind and body
- How much sleep should I be getting?
- How can I sleep better?
- How to develop a sleep-hygiene routine
A healthy supper will be provided each evening.