It’s important to keep on top of your day-to-day health, not just wait for illness or injury to occur before you look for solutions. Our range of health checks allow you to have peace of mind while discovering any new ways to improve your state of health and wellbeing.
Below are the details of our health checks. For more information please call us on 01423 568 212 or email email@example.com
General Health Check:
- Health Questionnaire
- Waist Circumference
- Heart Rate
- VO2 max
- Finger prick glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides
Comprehensive Well Person Health Check
Take a proactive approach to your overall health with our Comprehensive Well Person Health Check with one of our specialist General Practitioners.
- 1 hour consultation, 30 min follow up and written report, plus a free exercise/ yoga class
- Review of personal, family and medication history.
- Mental health review.
- Physical examination involving blood pressure, BMI, cardiovascular, respiratory and abdominal examination, visceral fat measurements, urine dip analysis.
- Blood tests involving FBC, U&E, LFTs, Thyroid, Vitamins (haematinics), Magnesium, Zinc, Bone profile (including PTH), Vitamin D, HbA1c, full lipid profile.
- Medical advice regarding lifestyle and any abnormalities seen on health check.
Additions to health check- will take 30mins extra.
Men’s additional health check:
Additional Blood tests: LH, FSH, testosterone, PSA, examination of genitalia and prostate
Cost- £220 or £329 (if you wish to include a sexual health screening)
Women’s additional health check
- Sexual health screen
- Vaginal swabs & smear
- Pelvic examination
- Hormone blood tests (LH, FSH, progesterone, prolactin, oestradiol)