Are you ready to take more control over your health and lifestyle and feel happier and more confident? Do you want to commit to your 2019 health and fitness goals, but you know you need motivation? Are you sick of fad diets and feeling uncomfortable with your body?
We advocate leading a healthy lifestyle all year round, but we know that many people see the New Year as an opportunity to create new, healthier habits.
Our 6 week plan is designed and led by Exercise Practitioner Simon, with input from the rest of our wellness team, including our Sports Performance specialist.
‘Watching people progress is why I love my job. Empowering people with the knowledge and skills to help improve their health and wellbeing is the main reason for creating this 6 week programme. Simple and effective training with a no nonsense approach to nutrition makes it accessible and sustainable.’ – Simon Long, exercise practitioner
The 6 week plan will include:
- 10 point Health check and induction
- 2 small group personal training sessions per week – incorporating a mix of HIIT training, endurance, strength and cardiovascular training.
- A FREE class per week of your choice- we would recommend a Pilates or Yoga class to balance out the more intense workouts included in the plan
- Tailored exercise plan including home workouts.
- Nutritional Guidance – No Fad diets or generic meal plans. Just evidence-based nutritional support, supported and approved by healthcare professionals
- An informative workshop on lifestyle advice, which will provide information on other aspects of wellness such as sleep, stress and nutrition
- The guidance and support of the OneWellness team! We are with you the whole way, offering support and guidance to reaching your aspirations.
You will benefit from:
- Improved fitness and cardiovascular health
- Advice on how to develop and maintain healthier eating habits, without counting every calorie!
- How to improve the diversity and nutritional value of your diet, a vital component of maintaining gut health and preventing chronic disease
- Improved confidence and technique, meaning you can carry on using what you have learnt long after the 6 weeks is over!
- Improved body composition
- Increased energy and motivation to do the things you love!
The plan is a great value investment in your own health. At only £180 for the full 6 weeks, you will gather the technique and confidence to continue for the rest of the year and longer!